Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 18, 2012

One Direction Mania

My Life =*


(Left-Right:Harry Styles,Zayn Malik,Louis Tomlinson,Liam Payne,Niall Horan)
       MTV is my favorite TV channel...So I always watch 'MTV Hits'.Then I heard the lyrics 'That what makes you beautiful'.I volume up my TV,watch,and listen.First I thought Cody Simpson was there in that boy band.I searched this boy band on Google ,Then I figured out that it was Liam Payne,He looks like Cody Simpson at first.But this guy caught my attention (Harry Styles).I notice his curly brown hair.I searched this curly brown haired guy on Wikipedia.I followed @onedirection
,@Harry_Styles.@Real_Liam_Payne,@Louis_Tomlinson,
@NiallOfficial,@ZaynMalik on twitter.I always visiting their website.I watched some of their facts and some videos or video diaries on youtube.I downloaded all their songs and my sister bought an 'Up All Night' album.I always listen to this album.My favorite songs of One Direction are: 'What Makes You Beautiful,One Thing,and Up All Night .I followed some directioner's:Tumblr,Instagram and Twitter.So if you read this and you're a directioner comment me your tumblr,instagram and twitter username...(Back to One Direction)...


 In past few months I've been addicted to One Direction.I always typing on my twitter search box:@Harry_Styles...
I can't tell how am I addicted to One Direction.When my dad ask a question to me "what is One Direction"?I told him "The Hottest and cutest British-Irish Boy Band everrrr"It is true right.?..

   Now my sister was attacked by One Direction mania too.. so every single day of my life we're talking about One Direction none other than that..hahaha..we're not always fangirling when it comes to One Direction cause it's kinda embarrassing you know..My sister likes Niall Horan , and mee.. I Love Harry Styles...Sometimes we're opening our twitter account around 7:30 am to 4:00 pm just to  see if the boys were online.. If they're online of course it's time to tweet   how much we love 1D,asking for a follow back,or just like having a conversation with 'em even they don't know who am I... 

  In my entire life (my opinion) I think they are the Hottest and Cutest Boy Band everrrr...

  So If You Want To Share How Much You Love One Direction Comment Me and We Can Have Our Conversation about One Direction..Thanks :) 




     < One Direction Boys autograph       Signature..




Don't Forget To Follow Me Directioners..
Tumblr,Twitter,Instagram 
(@rishdoblan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts All time

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 7 days