Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

I aM mE Fever

I aM mE
  


    I'm addicted to this crew called I aM mE. They are the America's Best Dance Crew season 6 champions. They're from Houston, Texas. Those 3 capital letters has meanings 'Inspire.Motivate.Energize'. The members are Phillip "PacMan", Di "Moon" Zhang, Emilio "Millie" Diosal, Brandon "747" Harrell, Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales and  Džajna "Jaja" VaňkováI watched all their performances in ABDC S.6 last summer.. And I was like "Wow ! They are so great I mean how could they do that?". Then I got addicted to them.. They are my big inspiration. Whenever I dance I always think of them. They're really great in dancing. They really deserve to be America's Best Dance Crew. I really love them so much.. They've been here in the Philippines, but I didn't get any chance to see or meet them.. :( maybe someday.. hahaha.. I hope we all meet and they will teach me some dance moves.. :)  

 Thank you  I aM mE crew for inspiring me so much.. `I wish you all guys come here in the Philippines again.. And please let's meet :) I love you so much guys.. I love to meet you guys... 


                                                                                                             - Baevin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts All time

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 7 days