Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 21, 2012

My Fashion Icon and Style Icon #1

My Life =* 
Alli Simpson
  Hi!.I have a fashion icon named Alli Simpson.I do have many Fashion Icon but she's my favorite.She is Cody Simpson's sister .She is also a model,actress,singer,best friend and a sister.The first time I saw her was on Youtube and at http://www.lovepastry.com/ .She has Youtube account.I love her videos on youtube I always watch it again and again.I create my own Twitter account,Then I followed Alli Simpson first.I asked her to follow me.It was April 8 2011 when she followed me on twitter.When I saw her one of my followers ,I was like jumping around the house.Now she has Instagram(here:@allisimpson).I create my own Instagram too,I followed her first.I saw all her pictures and liked it all.I always visiting her website  , her Twitter account ,Her Tumblr account,And also http://www.lovepastry.com/ .Now I told my mother to buy me a Pastry shoes.So my mom bought me a Paris lover (black)....  

Here's My Pastry Shoes (Paris Lover )


   So now you now who's my No.1 Fashion Icon and Style Icon.. Visit her website and read her autobiography.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts All time

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 7 days