Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Impossible dream

My Life =*
 The Impossible Dream.
 Andy Williams



To dream the impossible dreamTo fight the unbeatable foeTo bear with unbearable sorrowTo run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrongTo be better far than you areTo try when your arms are too wearyTo reach the unreachable star
This is my quest, to follow that starNo matter how hopeless, no matter how farTo be willing to give when there's no more to giveTo be willing to die so that honor and justice may live
And I know if I'll only be true to this glorious questThat my heart will lie peaceful and calm when I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for thisThat one man scorned and covered with scarsStill strove with his last ounce of courageTo reach the unreachable star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts All time

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Your Ad Here

Popular Posts Last 7 days